In direct response to COVID-19, Bake My Day has implemented the following procedures EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY in our bakery to provide the cleanest environment we can for our customers and team members:
1. We are 100% carry out with no option to dine-in until further notice. Our tables and chairs have been removed to create more room for customers to stand farther apart.
2. Self-service items will now be served by our team members including tea, condiments, utensils, chips, etc.
3. We have instituted frequent full sanitizing practices for all door knobs, handles, surfaces, bathroom, etc.
4. Our team members will be washing hands and wearing gloves even more frequently. Any team member who shows signs of sickness will stay home as necessary to get well.
5. Curbside pickup will also be available. Call ahead, order & pay over the phone and we’ll bring your order to your car if you don’t want to come in.
6. We’re offering local delivery within the Mobile city limits if the order is a minimum of $35 and waiving the delivery fee.
7. Remember you can order cookies and some squares online anytime for delivery to your doorstep or send to loved ones. Local orders arrive the next day. Visit bakemydaymobile.com to order!
Fortunately we already have great rigor around maintaining a clean environment. This extra diligence will help us keep serving you the best way possible over the coming weeks.
At this time, we are keeping our normal business hours:
We will keep everyone informed of any changes that become necessary, so please check our Facebook and Instagram pages daily to stay informed.
Thanks for your support!